вторник, 26 февраля 2008 г.

Students’ Poems

My Mother
Tender and pretty,
Raising children,
Loving father,
Running her business,
A very interesting personality.
( by Kate Osina
Grade 8a)

***
My Mother
Good and careful,
Bringing comfort to our house,
Helping in any situation,
Loving her family,
My best friend.
(by Anita Sumaruk
Grade 8a)
***
Mother
Happy and beautiful,
Loving and caring,
Helping in difficult moments,
Giving advice,
A very important person.
( by Tair Galiev
Grade 8v)

***
My Mother
Lovely and hardworking,
Giving a lot of things to me,
Helpful and very kind,
Taking care of us,
A generous person.
by Svetlana Dremina
Grade 8a

***
My Mother
Happy and kind,
Living for us,
Loving us very much,
Always supporting,
The best mother in the world!
( by Vladislava Rachinskaya
Grade 8a)

***
The most important person in my life
Beautiful and beloved,
Hardworking and caring,
Helping in hard situations,
Giving me life,
My mother.
( byYana Ivanitskaya
Grade 8v)

1 комментарий:

Інна комментирует...

Дякую за чудові вірші!
Бажаю успіхів. Чекаю репортаж з вашого свята.
Инна Круглова.